Membership to Indian Creek Tennis Club entitles the following:
- Access to clubhouse and tennis courts seven days a week, all year long.
- Although we do not have defined hours of operation, staff members are generally on-site during regular business hours and at evening events, court lights turn off at 11 p.m.
- Tues. thru Sat.: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Sunday: 1 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- Invitation to club events including: Monday beginner classes from 6 – 8 p.m., Wednesday Mixed Doubles Night at 6 p.m., Sunday Singles, etc.
- Discounts on additional services such as private lessons, clinics, and training camps.
- Access to training equipment – practice balls, ball machine, etc.
|Private Tennis Lessons||$35/hour – members|
|$45/hour – non-members|
|90 Minute Group Tennis Clinics||$12/members|
|*$100 Initiation fee is required|
- Monthly dues may be paid either for the year in advance or though an automated bank draft on the 10th day of each month
- 30 days written notice is required for membership resignation
- Initiation fees are non-refundable and non-transferable